Monday, February 7, 2011

This Blog

This is my new blog. I intend to provide laughter and a healthy dose of loathing for the world we live in at least once a week. It's sort of going to be a free form project, but the main idea is for me to call out movies, shows, celebrities, etc that I think prove what a sad state society is in.

I also plan on insulting my audience as much as possible. I will begin now, by telling you I imagine half of you to look like this:
At least you are patriotic

So there's that. I might also add that I'm relatively offensive, so if you think there is nothing funny about dead babies or rape, then you're gay. Just kidding, but seriously, I don't care if I offend you. In fact, I kind of prefer it that way.
That said, I hope you like what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment